In accordance with the provisions in arts. 13 and 14 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (in hereinafter, "RGPD"), and articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, "LOPDGDD"), by the that the right to information in data collection is regulated, we inform you of the following points.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The personal data that you have provided us through the website and in any other communications maintained with you will be subject to the Register of Treatment Activities owned by OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL with registered office Polígono Industrial Ciudad del Transporte, Calle Peseta, no. 14, Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain. With NIF B11913720.
What presence do you have on social media?
OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS SL has the following profiles on the main Internet social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, Blog and Newsletter).
It is recognized as responsible for the treatment of the data of its users, followers, or people who make comments through them. Likewise, in accordance with the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL is exonerated from any type of responsibility derived from comments from users and followers on its social networks.
OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL may use the profiles described above to inform its users of topics that it considers of interest to them.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Identification data: name, surname, position, role, email and/or telephone number.
- Accounting data: account number, bank card, etc.
Why and for what purpose do we treat your data?
Depending on the purposes we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- The website is fully informative about the educational platform services offered by OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL . The data may be processed to respond to requests for information about these services.
- The collection and automated processing of data that is carried out through the form on the website to request information is collected in order to study the possibility of contacting us.
- The website informs through identifying videos.
- The website has a blog to be able to upload and share stories of interest to users.
- To manage and maintain your candidacy to fill a job at OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL , when you send us your request to participate in a selection process. This treatment is based on the User's consent and on the legitimate and mutual interest of OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL and the User, as indicated in the privacy information that the User must accept prior to sending their application.
The personal data obtained through any of the channels of the website will form part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT) owned by OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL This will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPDGDD, which is why OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL has adopted all the pertinent security measures in this regard.
The user is informed of the possibility of withdrawing their consent in the event that it has been granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the preceding treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent expressed by the users in the completion of the forms to receive commercial communications from OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL
- Legitimate interest: It consists of being able to guarantee that our website remains secure, as well as helping us to understand the needs, expectations and the level of satisfaction of the users and, therefore, to improve our services. All actions are carried out in order to improve the level of user satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing experience and eventual contracting.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, collaboration with Public Authorities and/or eventual claims from third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection, as well as to comply with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. Without prejudice to the fact that conservation is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims; whenever permitted by applicable law.
OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the conservation period has expired, as well as to duly block them in our databases.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In general, OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations in which they can be transferred to collaborators who provide services to OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL , with the purpose of managing the provision of services. services, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or process requests made by them.
In these cases, we make sure that recipients respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. OLE OLA COMPLEMENTS, SL . seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company. The third parties with which OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL contracts have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with current data protection regulations.
In those cases where the law may require the disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, disclosure will only be strictly necessary to comply with such legal obligations.
OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL communicates data to external providers, such as treatment managers, to carry out certain services:
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by means of a written communication to the following email: email@example.com
By virtue of what is established in the data protection regulations, you can request:
- Right of access : you can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification : you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and to be forgotten : you can request the deletion after blocking the personal data.
- Right of limitation to treatment : supposes the restriction of the treatment of personal data.
- Right of opposition : you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing its further processing.
- Right to portability : in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions : you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be denied if you request that data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted. Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of your data, you can submit a claim to the competent data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data provided through any of the forms incorporated into the web, exonerating OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the forms they fill out.
OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility in terms of hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of said information.
OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL is exonerated from responsibility for any damage or loss that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL provided that it comes from sources unrelated to it.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL has adopted the security levels for the protection of personal data legally required, and seeks to install those additional technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data. information provided to OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
For this reason, OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond OLE OLA's control. COMPLEMENTS, SL . of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties persons through illegitimate interference beyond the control of OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL
How do we treat the data of minors?
As a general rule, OLE OLA COMPLEMENTOS, SL will process the data of minors for the storage and maintenance of said data in the educational platform for which it is the Data Controller. Signing the necessary treatment manager contracts with the educational centers to guarantee the protection and security of this data.
Internal security policy
Security breaches can be caused by workers, third parties, or computer errors. For this reason, we are legally obliged to notify the interested parties if their personal data has been seriously affected within a maximum period of 72 hours. Also, users will be notified as soon as the security breach is resolved.